Night of Reindeer and Northern Lights
Please note that departure time may vary depending on seasons and availability, so please kindly check the email we send after reservations for the exact pick-up time.
Duration: 4-5 hours
After the pick-up from your hotel, visit a traditional Finnish reindeer farm, about 60 km (less than 1 hour) away from Rovaniemi, and learn all about the raising of reindeer and the daily life of caring for these animals. Get some chance to feed them and take a picture with these gentle animals. Enjoy a traditional meal of reindeer meat prepared right at the farm: reindeer stew, Lappish cake, and coffee.
After dinner, the time is right to go out to one of the best Northern lights viewing locations. Head into the snowy forest, away from the city lights pollution, where you will gather around a campfire and your guide will tell you all about the amazing natural phenomenon.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
- An expert guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
- Pick-up/drop-off to your hotel/accommodation within a 20 km radius of Rovaniemi city center
- Winter clothes rental (overall, boots and gloves)
- Traditional reindeer meat dinner (vegetarian/vegan alternative on request)
- Guided visit to Reindeer farm
- Northern lights hunt with campfire
- Northern Lights sightings are subject to weather conditions and solar activity and are therefore not guaranteed.
- At least 2 people are required for this tour to take place
- At least 4 people are required for this tour to take place on Sunday
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Please be ready and wait in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time
- Infant under 2 is complimentary
- Product may be cancelled or rescheduled if the group size is smaller than 2 persons.