TRAVEL PACKAGE: Forest Theme Day - Fun Drama, Art and Nature Tour at Serlachius
Welcome to experience the story of the Finnish forest industry legends and their ambitious dream to create an empire in the tiny town of Mänttä! Your day will be filled with drama, art, nature and culinary experiences. Together with our jolly guide you will reveal the secrets of the Forest Lords!
Find a longer program description here.
Language: English. Ask for other languages from our sales service: email@example.com or tel. +358 40 166 3480
Minimum group size is four persons. Choose the correct rate for your group from the drop down list when booking. Ask an offer for bigger groups from our sales service!
Prices: 137 € / adult in a group of 5-14; 147 € / adult in a group of 4
Included in the price:
- entrance fee to both Serlachius Museums
- guided tours: drama, nature, art (3,5 h)
- refreshments in a little rucksack
- lunch (3-courses) at Restaurant Gösta
- loan of Nordic walking poles, bicycles, rowing boats (summertime) and rubber boots if needed
- at 11.00 arrival in Art Town Mänttä and Serlachius Museum Gustaf ( R. Erik Serlachiuksenkatu 2, 35800 Mänttä)
- dramatized tour and paper pressing (1h)
- at 12.00 time of your own to see the exhibitions
- at 13.00 guided Nordic walking tour on the Love Path with refreshments (1,5 h)
- at 14.30 guided art tour (1h) at Serlachius Museum Gösta (Joenniementie 47, 35800 Mänttä)
- at 15.30 time of your own to take a turn in the exhibitions, surroundings and the museum shop
- at 16.30 delicious lunch at the top Restaurant Gösta
- at 18.00 goodbye for this time!
Duration is 5-7 hours depending on the independent time you want to spend in between the guided tours. For example starting at 11.00 you have seven hours to experience all the fun (museum is closing at 18.00), but if you have only five hours to spend, we will take this into consideration. While booking, let us know the maximum time you have for this experience and we will make the program accordingly and send it to your email.
Need a cozy place to stay overnight? Check out these options:
- Art Hotel Honkahovi : tel. +358 3 474 7005, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mänttä Club : tel. +358 3 4745 900, email@example.com
- Hotel Alexander: tel. +358 3 4749 232, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rapukartano: tel. +358 44 592 9429, email@example.com
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|