Arctic Family Snowmobile Safari
Please note that departure time may vary depending on seasons and availability, so please kindly check the email we send after reservations for the exact pick-up time.
Departure: any time between 09:00 and 10:00
Duration: 3.5-4 hours
A snowmobile family tour, where children get to drive their own mini snowmobiles. In the snowy forest trails next to Santa Claus Village, you and your family can explore the Lappish nature where the parents will have the possibility to drive their own snowmobile. The kids will be accompanying them on slay, pulled by our experienced guides.
After the ride, you get to enjoy a traditional Finnish BBQ and the kids will be driving their mini-snowmobiles, supervised by one of our guides. Our guides will light a bonfire, or teach you how to make one, so traditional Finnish sausages, “makkara” can be grilled. You and your kids will also be served with hot berry juice and fried marshmallows on the open fire.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
- Guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
- Pick-up/drop-off to your hotel/accommodation within a 20 km radius of Rovaniemi city center
- Winter clothes (overall, boots and gloves)
- 1 hour Snowmobile ride
- 30 min mini-snowmobile ride for children
- Campfire BBQ
Remember to take your driving license (or a photo copy) with you on the day of the trip
- Twin driving means that the person has to share the snowmobile
- 14 Year old or younger kids will always be taken by sledge by our guides
- At least 2 people are required for this tour to take place
- At least 4 people are required for this tour to take place on Sunday
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Please be ready and wait in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time
- Infant under 4 is complimentary
- Product may be cancelled or rescheduled if the group size is smaller than 2 persons.