Highlights of Rovaniemi Day Tour - Summer
Departure: 9:00 – 10:00
Duration: 6-7 hours
Explore the capital of Lapland! Enjoy the view from the top of Ounasvaara hill - a great place for photography lovers! Next up is a visit to the Husky Farm where lives the lovely Siberian Huskies. You can play with Husky and learn about their daily life and main features. In the Reindeer farm situated in the forest, you will meet reindeer and learn about their lives and importance to Finnish Lapland.
The most famous resident awaits you at Santa Claus Village – have a meet and greet with Santa and enjoy a little shopping too! There you will cross the Arctic Circle and get the official certificate. Last but not least, we will visit Arktikum, a science center and museum where you can learn about Arctic nature, culture, and history.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
Guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
Pick-up/drop-off to your hotel/accommodation within a 20 km radius of Rovaniemi city center
- Arktikum Museum
- Forest Reindeer Farm visit
- Husky Farm visit
- Husky short ride (Only available when the temperature is low enough)
- Ounasvaara top hill
- Santa Claus Village
- Lunch buffet
- Cross Arctic Circle / Arctic Circle Certificate
- At least 2 people are required for this tour to take place
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Please be ready and wait in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time
- Infant under 4 is complimentary
- Product may be cancelled or rescheduled if the group size is smaller than 2 persons.