Full Day Skiing Adventure in Levi
Please note that departure time may vary depending on seasons and availability, so please kindly check the email we send after reservations for the exact pick-up time.
Finland is a land of extremes, with miles of rugged, unspoiled landscapes, a population dominated by reindeer, and a mix of ski resorts with enviable snow all season long. Levi is the leading ski resort in Finland, which are practically guaranteed to have snow for the whole season. The skiing season starts in October and ends, at the latest, in May. You’ll find 43 pistes to fit every skill level at Finnish ski resorts.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 4 years|
What is included
Guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
Pick-up from and drop-off to your hotel/accommodation
Winter clothes rental (Overalls, boots, gloves and beanie)
Alpine Ski Equipment and Pass
Professional ski instructor
Levi City tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- The meeting place will be at the Nordic Unique Travels Safari Office, 29 Maakuntakatu, Rovaniemi 96200, and the meeting time is 15 minutes before the departure time.
- Pickup and drop-off from other hotels/accommodations within 18 km from Rovaniemi city center are also available.