Highlights of Rovaniemi Day Tour B
Please note that departure time may vary depending on seasons and availability, so please kindly check the email we send after reservations for the exact pick-up time.
Duration: 7-8 hrs
1. Visit the Arctic Snow Hotel which is made of ice and snow. Every room is uniquely different from the other carved by a famous Nordic artist. There are also, restaurant, church, bar made of ice for you to indulge in the winter wonderland.
2. Then you come back to Rovaniemi where the guide will tell stories about the city, the process of rebuilding the city after the WW II when Rovaniemi was destroyed almost completely. Visit the major buildings, the City Hall, the City Library, Lapland Theater and the Lappia House designed by the most famous architect Alvar Aalto.
3. The guide will bring you to the beautiful Lappish Forest with stunning scenery for Snowshoeing journey. Strap on your shoes and explore the woods covered in sparkling powdery snow.
4. Finally, we will take you to the ice lake to experience exciting snowmobile tours. The guide will give you basic instructions before the ride and take some time for you to answer the pop-up questions. Enjoy an exciting speedy drive across the vast white lake. You will be dropped off at your hotel at the end of the adventurous day.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
- Pick-up/drop-off to your hotel/accommodation within a 20 km radius of Rovaniemi city center
- An expert guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
- Winter clothes rental (overall, boots and gloves)
- Visit Arctic Snow Hotel
- Sightseeing Tour in Rovaniemi
- Snowmobile ride 20 km
- Hot drink and gingerbread biscuits
- Remember to take your driving license (or a copy of it) with you on the Snowmobile trip.
- You will drive the snowmobile in pairs (twin driving), one driver and one passenger on each Snowmobile, with an opportunity to switch places during the trip.
- 14 Years old or younger kids will always be taken by sledge by our guides.
- At least 4 people are required for this tour to take place on Sunday
- At least 2 people are required for this tour to take place
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Please be ready and wait in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time
- Infant under 4 is complimentary
- Product may be cancelled or rescheduled if the group size is smaller than 2 persons.