Slalom & Ice Fishing Day Tour
Please note that departure time may vary depending on seasons and availability, so please kindly check the email we send after reservations for the exact pick-up time.
Duration: 8-9 hours
You will be picked up from your hotel to head to the Ounasvaara, where stunning scenery and snow-covered natures awaits you. If you are a beginner needing some instructions, a professional instructor will help you with all the basics. Choose your favorite slope out of 10, strap on your skies and get ready to slide down!
After getting some exercises up on the hill, it is time for you to relax and enjoy your time in the peaceful nature. Search for the best spot to increase the chance of getting fish, drill a hole in the middle of the white frozen lake and drop your line into cold water. In the lake will you see a salmon, perch, trout, Arctic whitefish, and so on. The fish you caught will be grilled by the open fire for your delight. If you don't see any fish, you will still get sausages, salmon soup and blueberry tea to re-energize you up.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
- Pick-up/drop-off to your hotel/accommodation within a 20 km radius of Rovaniemi city center
- An expert guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
- Alpine ski pass
- Skiing instructor
- Skiing equipment
- Ice fishing
- Lappish BBQ: Salmon, Lappish bread, pork sausage and hot drinks
- At least 2 people are required for this tour to take place
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Please be ready and wait in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time
- Infant under 4 is complimentary
- Product may be cancelled or rescheduled if the group size is smaller than 2 persons.