Northern Lights Photography Tour
Departure: 20:00 – 21:00 – 22:00 (Departure may adjust according to different seasons)
Duration: 3-4 hours
Go on the hunt for the Northern Lights in Rovaniemi. The thrill of witnessing the Aurora Borealis is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. On this experience, you will also have the opportunity to taste a delicious traditional Lappish BBQ.
Follow our professional photographer and learn the tricks for capturing that perfect Northern Lights moment. Take your camera with you, or have the photographer take the best shots for you. Stepping into the mystical forest, which is 35-50 km away from the light pollution of the city. The tour guide will explain how the Northern Lights are formed and tell ancient tales from the local Sami and Lappish cultures. After the trip, you will get your Northern Lights photos for you to download them without any additional cost.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
- 1 Extra Northern Lights Tour in case of no sights of the Aurora
- Pick-up/drop-off to your hotel/accommodation within a 20 km radius of Rovaniemi city center
- An expert guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
- Winter clothes (overall and boots)
- Professional photos emailed to you
- Campfire BBQ: reindeer sausages, snacks, blueberry tea
- Northern Lights sightings are subject to weather conditions and solar activity. So it is not guaranteed.
- At least 2 people are required for this tour to take place
- At least 4 people are required for this tour to take place on Sunday
- If auroras are not shown to be captured by our camera during the tour, the same customers will be possible to attend the tour again for free (when there is still availability on other dates).
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Please be ready and wait in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time
- Infant under 4 is complimentary
- Product may be cancelled or rescheduled if the group size is smaller than 2 persons.