Northern Lights Snowmobile Hunt
Please note that departure time may vary depending on seasons and availability, so please kindly check the email we send after reservations for the exact pick-up time.
Departure: any time between 19:00 and 20:00
Duration: 4-5 hours
Northern Finland is full of marvellous places for watching the Northern Lights. There are many ways to get out of the city and see the Aurora, but nothing is more adventurous than the snowmobile. Riding across the snow under the stars is a thrilling experience.
Your final destination is a fireplace in the magical woods of the Arctic. Your guide will tell you tales and stories about the spectacular phenomenon, Northern lights, as you wait for them to appear above you. Serve yourself with reindeer meat Lappish sausages and steaming blueberry tea, as you relax with the sound of warm cracking fire.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
- Pick-up/drop-off to your hotel/accommodation within a 20 km radius of Rovaniemi city center
- An expert guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
- Winter clothes rental (overall, boots and gloves)
- Snowmobile ride
- Lappish BBQ: pork sausages and blueberry tea
- Remember to take your driving license (or a photo copy) with you on the day of the trip
- Northern Lights sightings are subject to weather conditions and solar activity, so it cannot be guaranteed!
- Twin driving means that the person has to share the snowmobile
- 14 Year old or younger kids will always be taken by sledge by our guides
- At least 2 people are required for this tour to take place
- At least 4 people are required for this tour to take place on Sunday and holidays.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Please be ready and wait in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time
- Infants under 4 are not suggested to attend the tour.
- Product may be cancelled or rescheduled if the group size is smaller than 2 persons.