Floating Sauna and Swimming in the Ounasjoki River, 3 hours (Private Tour)
You’ll get a chance to enjoy the health benefits and the heat of a floating sauna on the Ounasjoki river. While bathing in the sauna, you may cool down by hopping into the fresh river. The floating sauna is a real experience in Finnish river nature.
To the relief of shy ones, wearing a swimsuit or a towel is allowed in the sauna. Towels for the sauna are provided by us.
At the Happy Fox we have only local guides with a real knowledge of the arctic nature, so the nature trip with us is a genuine experience.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 3 years|
|Difficulty: Very easy|
What is included
- Return transportation from pick up places
- Floating sauna
- Swimming in Ounasjoki river
- Local guides
- Light snack
- Stories about arctic nature and finnish folklore
- Small or private groups
You may attend this trip in a relaxed outfit.
Minimum fee € 380 for 1 - 4 person private tour. Program time including transportations, activity time 2 hours.
Pick up places:
- 5:30 pm at Hotel Santa Claus
- 5:45 pm at Santa Claus Village at front of Santa`s Post Office
- 6:00 pm at Happy Fox Forest Farm